TOOLS & MAINTENANCEOur goal is to provide you with the right selection of quality tools for shop and trail at affordable prices.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen…
Park's Master Chain Tool is designed specifically to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 10- and 11-speed chains and all high-quality derailleur chains. It's made of tool steel for excellent durability and uses an integrated link pocket to ensure precise alignment. It also…
Topeak's Hexus II is an ideal mini-tool for both mountain bikers and roadies. It features: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a Torx T25 for disc brakes; a chain hook; a universal chain tool and 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches. Packing more tools into its…
Designed specifically for the home mechanic who wants the best, the AK-2 Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit is a special collection of our finest tools, all housed in a tough toolbox. The AK-2 includes over 40 tools to work on a wide variety of current model bikes. A great set of carefully chosen tools a…
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures threads for all cones, locknuts and axles - Metric measurement on one side and Standard on the other side
- Installs 16 bearing sizes including 3 different bottom bracket bearings: 2437, 6000, 6001, 6002, 6003, 6801, 6802, 6803, 6804, 6805, 6806, 6900, 6901, 6902, 6903, 6904 - Includes T-handles with Acme threaded rods, wood base with dowels for holding adapters, 16 bearing installation drifts, 3…
- Anodized aluminum construction. Includes mounting hardware - Measures the diameter of loose ball bearings - Measures the inner and outer diameter of cartridge bearings - Metric and Standard measurements
Bottle style tool pack mounts in water bottle cage. Internal mesh pocket and detachable organizer keeps gear organized and in place.
Remove both Presta and Schrader valve cores with Stan's Core Remover. It's necessary to remove the valve core to inject sealant into the tire.
- Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High-volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter for removal of spindle from Cinch non-drive crank arm
- Consumer grade spray cleaner removes dirt and grime - Safe on all parts including carbon
- Concentrated degreaser and wash that cleans grime, oil and greases gently - Safe on all surfaces
- Accurate inexpensive gauge measures wear/elongation of most chains
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
Portland Design Works' 3wrencho is a strong and versatile addition to your fixed gear, townie or workbench! This slim multi-tool is both a tire lever and a 15mm axle-nut wrench. And it boasts a glass-filled nylon coating that's gentle on your rims.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl dipped grips. The RP-1 has .9mm tips on straight blades for small, internal snap rings. The tips open from 22mm to 0 (tips touching).
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-3 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, external snap rings.
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-2 has 1.3mm tips on bent nose blades for medium, internal snap rings. The tips of the RP-2 open from 22mm down to 2mm (center to center).
Park Tool's professional-quality Snap Ring Pliers are made from forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with a return spring and vinyl-dipped grips. The RP-4 has 1.7mm tips on bent nose blades for larger, internal snap rings. The tips open from 21mm down to 2mm (center to center).
• 15mm L-shaped hex wrench to fit Shimano rear thru-axle freehubs • Through-hardened industrial quality steel • Chamfered tips for a precision fit
Having trouble getting at internal nipples? Park's 3-Way Internal Nipple Wrench comes to your rescue. It features a 3.2mm square drive, as well as 5 and 5.5mm hex sockets that slip perfectly into the tight surroundings of most rims. It also utilizes Park's innovative Y-shape design that provides…
The 761s Reaming and Facing Cutters are used to machine head tubes using integrated headsets with a 42 mm bearing and 45 degree angular contact used by the Campagnolo® Hiddenset standard. FSA® and other manufacturers also make headsets in this standard. Includes upper and lower cutters.
The Park Tool 758.2 will ream and face the head tubes of bike using the 1.5" standard. The 758.2 is designed for use with the Park Tool HTR-1 or HTR-1B Headtube Facer and Reamer. Must also be used with the 750.2 Centering Cone Adaptor.
Forged with Chrome Vanadium (CR-v) steel, precision ground, heat-treated, plated and polished. The PAW-6 opens to 24mm and features a laser engraved measurement scale and dipped blue handle for comfort.
Park Tool's versatile and durable 8oz Shop Hammer is a perfectly balanced striking instrument built for a wide variety of shop uses. - Forged steel, precision machined striking face - Non marring, replaceable composite tip - Fiberglass shaft with soft touch grip - 8oz (225g) Head - Length: 12"…
Upgrades the DT-5 to the DT-5.2. - Four telescoping axle adaptors - Two stand off studs for Flat Mount alignment - 12mm front fork thru axle sleeve
- Precision tool for quickly and easily removing the headset crown race from the crown race seat of the fork - Fully adjustable, allowing precise, independent positioning of each blade around the crown race for flexibility in fitting around crown race interferences - Works with 1,1-1/8,1-1/4,1.5"…
Park's Bottom Bracket Wrench has 2 ends to fit slotted bottom bracket adjusting cups and cups with raised 16mm wrench flats common on older English and less-expensive bicycles. Please ask if you have any questions whether this wrench is right for your repair.