HANDLEBAR GRIPS & TAPEOne of the least expensive ways to make your bike look new again is fresh handlebar tape or grips. It can also enhance your control and comfort.
- Grippy texture for consistent no-slip grip - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
Bontrager's Gel Cork Handlebar Tape gives you a confident, comfortable grip on your handlebars. There's an inner gel strip that cuts down on vibrations and road chatter for serious long-ride comfort. The natural cork feels good with or without gloves too. It comes in a wonderful amount of colors so…
- Smooth velvety texture provides confidence inspiring comfort and grip - Shock-absorbing foam for added comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Adhesive backing
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
- 32.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 30 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
Remain confident in your grip and keep riding through all weather conditions with the Supertack Handlebar Tape. • Super tacky texture for no-slip grip • Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation • Shock-Absorbing foam for added comfort • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs…
Bontrager's Microfiber Tape gives you a no-slip grip on your bars. It's super lightweight, and ultra-thin for that nice, close-to-the-bar fit. The adhesive backing makes installation a breeze. It includes a set of Bontrager reflective bar end plugs and finishing strips as well.
Ride strongly all day with Lizard Skins' incredibly comfortable DSP 3.2mm Bar Tape. With ample padding to keep your hands feeling fresh, this extra-thick bar tape offers a tacky texture that gives great grip in any conditions.
- The lightest tape on the market at 50g per set including plugs - Made from the same DSP material as the original tape but with a dimple/dot grip texture and only 1.8mm thick for reduced weight
- 2.5mm thick DuraSoft Polymer (DSP) - Micro-chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 56 grams per set (82 inch length per roll) - Includes plugs and finishing strips - Dual color option: primary color transition at 33 inches
Traditional, natural cork tape with an adhesive backing that helps it stay put during and after installation. Reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included. • Natural cork tape • Adhesive backing for perfect bar placement • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included • Cork
Bar end plugs (2)
Key features: - Gel tape with natural cork feel - Ideal stretch for quick and easy installation - Inner gel strip for extra comfort - Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included - Non-adhesive backing
• Reflective tape increases visibility and rider safety • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included
With double the gel thickness, this tape is the ultimate cushioned barrier against hand-numbing vibration. Reflective Bontrager bar end plugs included. • Gel tape with natural cork feel • Features twice the amount of gel for maximum comfort • Finishing strips and reflective Bontrager bar end plugs…
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
Add some serious cushioning to your road bars with Bontrager's Isogel Bar Padding. To cancel vibrations, sections of gel are placed on the handlebar tops and drops. Then you wrap over them with any handlebar tape of your choice (sold separately). There's enough Isogel for most road handlebars and…
Bontrager's Satellite Plus Grips boast a dual-compound rubber for a great feel and a large, ergonomic contact area for support and comfort. They also feature an integrated clamp that locks them on the handlebars so that they can't slip or move.
Bontrager's inForm Satellite Grips boast an ergonomic shape for top comfort and support. They relieve pressure on the ulnar nerves to protect your hands and keep you riding comfortably on even your longest days. They also have Bontrager's Zone Density construction that utilizes soft rubber over the…
Bontrager's Race Lite Plus Grips offer additional comfort and are ideal for riders who prefer a thicker grip. Along with extra cushioning, the soft outer layer includes an aggressive texture to comfortably keep your hands from slipping. The single-clamp lock-on design and hard inner core eliminates…
Bontrager's Rhythm Plus Grips are built to inspire confidence in riders who push their equipment to the limit. The dual-clamp lock-on design provides ultimate security and easy installation for riders who want a larger diameter and more cushioned grip. A hard inner core prevents wind-up and…
Bontrager's ergonomic Satellite Elite Grips comfortably distribute your weight and hand pressure allowing you to ride longer with less fatigue. Made from a triple density material, the Elite absorbs vibration so your hands don't. The integrated clamp and lock-on feature eliminates handlebar…
Bontrager's SSR Grips are made from a dual compound: the hard inner core eliminates slippage on the bars, the soft outer layer provides great grip and all-day comfort in any condition.
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Make sure your kid has a good grip out on the trail with Trek's Kids' MTB Grips. Their knurled design is easy to hold onto when things get bumpy. Choose the 75/125mm pair for twist-shifter compatibility.
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
PDW's Cork Chop Grips pair classic, vintage style with grippy ergonomics. Pop the cork and relieve the pressure: It's a celebration. • 142 grams • 5-inches in length • Cork/rubber compound
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
- single compound, made from elastomer rubber
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end