Slash is designed from the ground up to conquer the gnarliest enduros, in a 29"-optimized package that makes this mountain bike the undisputed king of the trail.
Throw down on technical descents and fly back up the mountain. Slash dominates the most demanding trails, with 29" wheels on an aggressive, ultra-capable, lightweight carbon frame.
- Revolutionary new RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft damper: the most responsive shock available
- 150/160mm travel + 29er speed + low & long geo = enduro weapon
- Boost148/110: stronger wheels, more tire clearance, shorter stays
- Straight Shot stiffness, Knock Block frame defense
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame & 1x-specific stays, ABP, Boost148, Knock Block, EVO link, E2 tapered head tube, Mino Link, Control Freak internal routing, Carbon Armor, PF92, ISCG 05, G2 Geometry, 150mm travel|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv with Thru Shaft 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 230x57.5mm|
Front: 15 x 110mm
Rear: 12 x 148mm
|Bottom Bracket||PF92 compatible|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number||Store SKU|
|Viper Red / 21.5-inch||00601479711406||553808||TRK-553808||SLA21813122D|